Diploma in Business Administration
After completing his studies of business administration at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Nuremberg with a specialization in controlling and business law, Richard Beckstein studied law at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen. Richard Beckstein completed his legal practical training after his first state examination in 2015 at the Nuremberg Higher Regional Court. He successfully completed the second state examination in 2017 and then spent his legal internship at the Consulate General in Mumbai. Since his admission to the Nuremberg Bar Association in January 2018, he has been working as a lawyer for THORWART.
Richard Beckstein's legal practice focuses on commercial and corporate law.
- since 2018 employed by the THORWART law firm
- 2018 admission to the bar
- Legal preparatory service at the Consulate General in Mumbai
- Studied law at the Friedrich-Alexander University in Erlangen
- Studied business administration at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Nuremberg with specialisation in controlling and commercial law