Lawyer (Nuremberg office of counsel)
Kerstin J. Thorwart is managing partner of the law firm. From 1991 on, she has been appointed in over 600 cases as an expert, sequestrator, insolvency and bankruptcy administrator of medium-sized companies with up to 400 employees. In restructuring and insolvency consulting, she advises mainly medium-sized companies, but also internationally operating companies as well as joint-stock corporations, municipalities, counties, banks and savings banks. She advises on tax law issues primarily in the context of medium-sized businesses.
"Global Woman in Action" appointed by the UN.
- since 1991 managing partner of the law firm THORWART
- since 2012 managing partner of THORWART Consult GmbH
- since 2009 Chairman of the Board of the Thorwart-Jeska-Foundation
- until 2009 managing partner of Herrmann & Partner Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
- 1990 Change to the district court of Gera
- 1989 Completion of second state examination and admission to the bar at the District Court Nuremberg-Fuerth
- Studied law at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Wustrau Association for Insolvency Law
- Insolvency Forum "Association for Insolvency Law"
- German Bar Association
- Association for Insolvency Law in the German Bar Association
- Chamber of Tax Consultants Thuringia