Business Lawyer (Univ. Bayreuth)
Specialized lawyer for commercial and corporate law
Alexander Frey primarily advises and represents medium-sized, owner- and family-run companies and groups of companies and their shareholders. He deals with corporate law issues, company acquisitions/disposals, restructuring of companies and joint venture and cooperation projects. A further focus of his legal work is advising on commercial and business law issues, in particular on complex procurement, supply and distribution structures. Finally, Alexander Frey advises on real estate transactions, primarily in the form of share and asset deals, as well as corporate successions.
In his legal work Alexander Frey is supported by the firm's team specializing in the areas of commercial & corporate law/M&A.
In the JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms 2018/2019 Alexander Frey has been awarded as "frequently recommended lawyer" in the field of Corporate Law / M&A and as "very competent and pleasant".
- since 2018 Specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law
- since 2008 Managing Partner of the law firm THORWART
- 2001 - 2008 Lawyer with Thorwart Zech & Partner
- 2001 Admission to the legal profession
- Studied law at the Universities of Bayreuth and Innsbruck with the title "Wirtschaftsjurist (Univ. Bayreuth)
- Vice-Chairman of the Joint Specialist Examination Board for Specialist Lawyers for Commercial and Corporate Law of the Bar Associations of Nuremberg and Bamberg
- Member of the Board of the THORWART-JESKA Foundation, Nuremberg
- Representation of THORWART in the committees of the Integrated Advisory Group (iag global), a network of lawyers, tax consultants and auditors based in more than 80 countries.