Dieter Weinlich passed his second state law exam in 1990. He then trained job-seeking lawyers in Thuringia and Saxony as part of a project of the then Federal Employment Office. Afterwards Dieter Weinlich worked as a consultant in the legal project of the Federal Ministry of Justice for a district administration office in Eastern Thuringia in the area of the settlement of open property issues and also worked in a medium-sized law firm in Ansbach.
From July 2012 to June 2018 Dieter Weinlich was full-time mayor of the middle centre Zeulenroda-Triebes.
Dieter Weinlich advises and represents our clients in the fields of employment law, law of succession and real estate law as well as public law. Another area of law is hunting law.
- Working for THORWART since 2018
- 2012 - 2018 full-time mayor of the middle centre Zeulenroda-Triebes
- 1996 - 2012 self-employed attorney at law
- 1992 - 1996 Consultant in the lawyer project of the Federal Ministry of Justice for a district office in Eastern Thuringia
- 1991 - 1992 Lecturer in a project of the then Federal Employment Office for job-seeking lawyers
- 1987 - 1990 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg and the Government of the Upper Palatinate
- 1981 - 1987 Law studies at the University of Regensburg
- Honorary member of the tourism committee of the IHK in Gera
- Lecturer at a district adult education centre