Dieter Weinlich passed his second state law exam in 1990. He then trained job-seeking lawyers in Thuringia and Saxony as part of a project of the then Federal Employment Office. Afterwards Dieter Weinlich worked as a consultant in the legal project of the Federal Ministry of Justice for a district administration office in Eastern Thuringia in the area of the settlement of open property issues and also worked in a medium-sized law firm in Ansbach.
From July 2012 to June 2018 Dieter Weinlich was full-time mayor of the middle centre Zeulenroda-Triebes.
Dieter Weinlich advises and represents our clients in the fields of employment law, law of succession and real estate law as well as public law.
- Working for THORWART since 2018
- 2012 - 2018 full-time mayor of the middle centre Zeulenroda-Triebes
- 1996 - 2012 self-employed attorney at law
- 1992 - 1996 Consultant in the lawyer project of the Federal Ministry of Justice for a district office in Eastern Thuringia
- 1991 - 1992 Lecturer in a project of the then Federal Employment Office for job-seeking lawyers
- 1987 - 1990 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg and the Government of the Upper Palatinate
- 1981 - 1987 Law studies at the University of Regensburg
- Honorary member of the tourism committee of the IHK in Gera
- Lecturer at a district adult education centre