In addition to the ongoing support of her clients, Simone Binder advises particularly on the restructuring of medium-sized companies, taking into account their specific needs. Within the framework of long-term client relationships, Simone Binder advises entrepreneurs and companies as well as freelancers and private individuals. Her clients include partnerships and corporations of various sizes, industries and legal forms. Simone Binder's fields of activity are mainly:
- Preparation of annual and interim financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and IAS, FRSS
- Business management consulting, company splits, company leases
- Tax planning, tax burden comparison
- Support during company audits and non-standard audits
- Advice on the acquisition and sale of companies
- Tax-optimized corporate and asset succession
- Since 2004: managing partner of the law firm THORWART Nürnberg und Gera
- 2003: Appointment as tax consultant
- Working for THORWART since 1992
- Representative meeting of the VR-Bank Roth- Schwabach
- Examination board for tax clerks and tax specialists of the district of Nuremberg
- Chamber of Tax Consultants Nuremberg
- State Association of Tax Consultants and Auditors in Bavaria e.V.
- Nuremberg Tax Talks e.V.